Thursday, April 24, 2008

Seriously Sidetracked

Hi Everyone,
Sorry about the empty space for the past several weeks. I have been under the weather.
I am now back at it again. New ATC's to develop, Paintings to get ready for Middle School Art Exhibit in June. Scanning, Photoshop work, printing and building scrapbook pages for 3 scrapbooks for my Aunt Madaline (my mom's sister). So far it's taking alot of time scanning and work in PS. But the pages I've been able to finish are looking pretty good for a first attempt.

I'm also trying to save the $ I will need to go visit my Aunt this summer so we can finish this together. Hopefully we can get it done this year.

I am searching genelogy sites to help with some of the dates and some background information. Another new adventure...since I've never done this before either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.