Sunday, March 8, 2009

New ATC cards from trade today!


It is trading time again at Paper Zone. Now that we have 2 trades in Bellingham, I'm feeling squished for time. The trades here are great though. We have some very creative people in our groups.
I've been involved with some folks from Canada doing collaborative books and I'm doing some altered books and memory books and journals. It seems my artistic endevours are taking me to far reaching places I never thought I'd go. I do love it though. Susan, my sister in law from Kneeland, Ca is sending me her ATC book to trade at our Bellingham trades. It's fun to see what they are doing down there too.


These are outtakes of snapshots I took on an outing with my brother Layne during a July vacation in Eureka, Kneeland, CA, 2007. It is a restaurant called Go Fish Cafe.

Title: Big Fish and Horse. I know, so creative I can't stand myself!
This is a small portion of the entire building on the marina in Eureka, CA. The whole building is completely covered in this style of painting. Amazing site on the marina. Seriously outside the box!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.