Saturday, October 1, 2011

Studio Projects

This is what the beginning of a project looks like in my studio. Fairly organized.


Once I get started though, it turns to chaos in a quick hurry. I end up pulling nearly every art material I own out just to have it on hand "in case". Here I am beginning to work on my Aunt Madeline's memory book. I've been trying to get it done for a few years now. Every time I decided it was time to work on it, I knew it would be like this and I hesitated. The house will stay like this until the last picture is pasted in.

More memory book work.


Here is a box with hundreds of vintage photos of my family going back to the early 1800's. I scanned every one of them and will copy them to a disk as well as the finished pages of the book itself. I am going to send them to the family members so they can have their own book if they want to print them or they can view them on the computer when they choose.

When I have to stop to squeeze a small project in between pages, I clear out a 10 x 10" space in front of me and dig in. Here I am working on the ATC cards for our September trade.

More ATC's


The two photos above are of my studio storage space.
Every thing under the sun and the kitchen sink too!!

"Say good nite Lynnsie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.