Sunday, December 11, 2011

Middle of December crunch time

My chest gets a bit tight at this time of the month in December. This year my house isn't even decorated and I'm cleaning it at the same time. (usually it's done by the 1st) I'm making lists like crazy and doing bits and pieces of artwork for gifts and our ATC trade later this month. I just got 5 packages ready to post tomorrow for my brothers and their families. I go to the store every other day or so for things I forgot. I feel discombubulated this year! I just tripped over 3 loads of wash in my living room ready to wash. B - R - E - A - T - H - E.................



This is my kitchen table getting ready to wrap. The next photo is Leeah dressed by Lily 9 years old who likes to dress Leeah in everything in her dress up box (all at the same time). I love the expression. So serious!! Love the pink heels in her tutu!! And the stethoscope is a nice touch too!! I could even use her as my little Christmas Tree!!