Sunday, April 15, 2012

More Treasures


Sacred room of Stuff
Which will soon turn to treasures
Of a little girl



Well here we are again. You are looking in to the inner sanctum
of a mind in conflict. I collect art supplies to use just in case and create stuff 
until I can't find a wall to hang it on and still love the feel of a studio crammed with
memorabilia. I just can't help bringing home some colorful object I know will just really
enjoy hanging out near my french mask or my taboret with all my paint brushes
and color pencils. If I were a colorful object that is exactly where I would 
want to be. Soon I will be in the process of purging this sacred spot in
my world to make room for an even more sacred spot. I will start
creating a special space for my great granddaughter Leeah 
to call her "own room". Pink and purple I imagine,
with lots of stuffed animals and pretty pillows 
to lay on. There will be a shelf with cubbies 
to put her treasures and hooks to hang her 
coats and "Pack Backs".

I am linking this post to
Cheryl's "Writing on the Wall" meme

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post and wall, my dear. Will Leah be staying with you? or are you just giving her her own space?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must collect things that will inspire us and accent those special treasures we already have. And sometimes we must release them.
    I'm sure that Leah will love having a special pink and purple place for her treasures. I look forward to hearing more of the story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Helen, I definitely will get back to you on that story. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.