Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"I spy with my little eye"

"A mermaid in the sky"


This is the most recent Art Journal page I created.
The theme was "I spy with my little eye" Not necessarily something
in the sky, but, that's what I chose. It turned out to be a mermaid. When 
I look into the clouds it is usually a face. For some reason, I see faces in everything.

This is the page of clouds I painted the night before 
I started drawing.


I just pondered for awhile and just started drawing. I didn't have anything
definite in mind. In fact my first thought was an older man with a long grey
beard, but what a surprise!

I spy with my little eye
A small mermaid in the sky
Swimming along unaware

I am linking this post to http://hhcampbell.blogspot.com/2012/10/hump-day-haiku-curves.html

3 comments:

  1. I love your painting and haiku! Looking at the original painting of clouds, I see her face! Thanks for sharing both, Lynn! Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you spied a mermaid with your little eye, as did I.....lovely, both haiku and artwork

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your art and your Haiku is great as well. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy days to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.