Saturday, February 4, 2012

My favorite wall for making art!


Making art is joy
in a space filled with magic
with my heart and hands

This is a beautifully cluttered space in my dining room.
A wall of boxes, bins, cubbies and catchalls,
where I spend hours painting, drawing, cutting, pasting,
sculpting and writing. Each box or bin contains many treasures
I've collected over the years and have saved for just the very thing
I might need for a special project or piece of art that will finish it perfectly.

This is my play room.
This is my "Essential Sandbox"

I am linking this post to Cheryl's Writing on the Wall meme.

3 comments:

  1. I like your "Essential Sandbox" and your haiku! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen, wow, I never expected such and immediate response. I've been up all night. There is a lot going on, so here I am at my computer. :O) Happy Saturday back atchu!!

      Delete
  2. I love your photo, haiku and explanation of what you do at your art table. I love the "essential sandbox" picture in my head.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.